As a wedding planner, I see many ways a bride can waste money. Don’t get me wrong, I love sweating the details more than just about anyone – the little extras create your unforgettable day. When the rice is all swept up the day after, however, the pictures and videos are what you will have to reminisce, to drive the lasting memory of that perfect first day with your new husband. One of the most important items in your budget should be for a hair and make-up artist.
You should love how you look and feel from head to toe. Most importantly, you want to love how you look in all the pictures and videos that you will have for years to come. Do not economize here, be bold and do it right!
- Invest in a professional makeup artist and hair stylist for your big day
- Have makeup and hair trials well before the wedding day
- Budget enough time to have your hair and make-up done correctly and effortlessly – no rushing at the last minute
- Bring extra lip gloss and blush for touch-ups throughout the day and after the ceremony, especially before your grand entrance at the reception
- Remember it is your day to be pampered!
You will be radiant, be confident that you will love how you look because you invested the time to have your hair and makeup done by a professional. Then you can breathe a little easier and smile the entire day.
Enjoy all your dreams coming true!